Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Timoga Spring Pools

This is one of the things I miss in Iligan City, the Timoga Spring Pools in Timoga, Buruun. Timoga Pools is owned by an Iliganon family. They have more than 3 water parks with its own name. There is Holiday Pool, MiMars Pool, Main Pool (I think this is the first pool created), Dela Mar which has 16 feet deep pool and the biggest one, and Spring Pool. I might have forgotten the other names because it has been a year and a half now since I last visited it. We always go to Holiday pool because they close late around 10 pm. There are no over night stay but they close later than the other water parks. But if we are with students, we go to Dela Mar because they have a huge pool there for everybody to enjoy. The entrance fee before was 50php, I don't know now. Above is a video of Dela Mar pool. We were having a victory party with our students. Oh I really miss it!

No comments: