Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pre-Interview Preparation:K1 Visa

When I met my husband and fell in love, we decided to get married and live together. In order for me to be with him, he petitioned me to get to US. I entered US as a fiancee of a US citizen. The preparation was not easy. It was a feeling of mixed emotions and anxiety for not seeing each other personally for almost 8 months and scared that I might not be able to pass the visa process. I resigned my teaching job 4 months before my visa interview so I can have enough time to prepare for all the evidences and have time to spare and spend with my family and friends. Above is the video I made about the evidences I had gathered. On the actual interview, I pulled out the art papers with pictures and submitted it without the binder. Please don't mind about my appearance. I haven't prepared myself well for the video. I didn't care if I haven't combed my hair because I was too excited to do the documentation of my hardwork. My purpose was to have something to share with other people who will walk the same path with me. This was created 3 years ago. Goodluck to those who are next in line!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think what you showed and prepared was great. I will make sure I have things prepared well also for my fiancee Analie. Thank you for sharing your prepartion.

Richard Mace
Indianapolis, IN