Saturday, January 10, 2009

Influenza "Flu" Shot

Hubby and I had our flu shot yesterday at the County clinic. At last, we took it! We paid only $4 at the public health clinic. We always plan to get the shots but we were both busy that we didn't get it in December. So we just had it yesterday. It seems late but the shot is good for about a year. I have read also that flu season is most common in January and February so we were just in time. I was not really planning to get one for me but since I am working with kids now in school, I need to shield myself from any sickness. Getting sick here in USA is too expensive so prevention is really better than cure. Influenza is a deadly virus so if you can get a shot now, better get it. Anyone can be affected.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Fel, wow!good thing nagpa flu shot namo ni Frank, kami sad ni Winn nagpa flu shot mi last December...

It is the best thing to keep us from being sick