Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Written Test for CA Driver's License

Hubby took a stolen shot of me... he was happy that at last I took the test...


I was not feeling well but still I need to take my written test at the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle). I have colds and cough since friday and until now but I was feeling better today compared yesterday. I took my medicine on time so I can go to work and take the test today. I have read the Driving Handbook already last October 21, 2008 (the day after my application for the California DL) so I didn't read it again instead, I reviewed the hardcopies of the sample tests before I went to bed. The test that I had today was different from the ones I have studied (as always expected) and I didn't remember reading it from the manual/handbook ( I completely forgotten about it LOL). Luckily, I passed the test with 6 mistakes (too lucky!!! more than 6 mistakes means RETAKE) and I was given a permit to drive (of course with the company of a licensed driver ***My Hubby***). This permit will expire on October this year so I need to schedule a manual test before that date or else, I need to retake the test again. Hopefully, I'll pass the manual test and get a DL ASAP. I badly need it for work. So, wish me luck guys ;)

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I wish you good luck Fel! I am sure kaya ra na nimu...

Felicity said...

thanks haze :)