Saturday, November 8, 2008

Removal of Conditions (Resident Card)

I will be removing my conditions next year before my Green Card expires. This time, I need to submit the requirements for the removal within 90 days before the expiration date. I already gathered some information needed for the removal. I am not sure if there are still more I need to have but below is the example of the letter and some docs needed as requirements. I got this from a helpful forum and saved it for my future use.


A Sample of Sir Jack's (Ampalaya of WOF) requirements for removal of conditions: I-751


Joan Smith
A#xxxxxxxxxxx
[Mailing address]
[Physical address]
Small town USA
Phone number

Dear Sirs,

Hubby and I were married in San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines on xx/xx/xxxx.
Enclosed you will find evidence showing proof of our ongoing happy marriage.
My daughter and I arrived in the United States on August 1, 2006 at Honolulu, Hawaii from the Philippines.

Hubby petitioned us using K3/K4 visas.

Since our arrival in the US my husband adopted step daughter, , who is now a US citizen.

Copy of daughters US passport #425xxxxxxx
Copy of daughter̢۪s Philippine passport #PP0xxxxxxxx
Copy of Final Adoption Decree
Copy of daughters certificate of Foreign Birth Abroad.
Copy of daughters Green Card [Original was turned into the US passport agency.]
A097-xxxxxxxxxx
Copy of Green Card. A099xxxxxxxx
Copy of my Philippine passport.
Philippine passport #xxxxxxxxx
Life insurance Policy
Copy of Marriage Certificate
Family Trust, Deed, Will and Living Will.
Copy of Joint Homeowners Insurance Policy
Transcripts of joint tax returns. 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Copy of IRS stimulus check.
Joint car registration.
Joint car insurance
Copies of various joint utility bills.
Life insurance policy.
Joint bank accounts .
Copies visa cards showing same account number for
Copies of plane trip records taken during the last 2 years.
Pictures taken over a 2 year interval from arrival in the US to present.
Various mail received by me and Jack at our home address.
Form I-751
Affidavits from 2 peeps.
Copies SS cards


Hope this post helps us :)

No comments: