Saturday, November 8, 2008

Visa Delivery Fee/Time

I stayed in Manila while waiting for my K1 Visa. I would never forget my experience with my visa delivery. My husband (used to be my fiance) has booked my flight a month ago of my interview date. He scheduled my flight on the 23rd of February which was a week later after my USEM interview, Feb 16 (Friday). I was so anxious at that time because I was not sure if I can have my visa on time. Thank God I received my visa on the day of my flight. My visa was released from the US Embassy on Wednesday and I had to wait 1-3 days for the delivery (within Manila area only) that was why I was so scared and been crying that I can't make it to US on Friday night. My original plan was to request visa pick-up but I didn't ask because I had the feeling that I will be denied. My friend was granted though so I regretted it. But since I had my visa on time, I was relieved and had made it to US Friday night. I really asked the Delbros delivery guy to deliver mine first in the morning. It was a favor that he didn't fail me. I thank him for that. Then I went to CFO that morning for the stamp and checked-out from the hotel at noon to meet a friend (Marichu) because we have the same flight schedule. We also had the same destination, California, USA. Below, is the information you need to know about Visa Delivery Fee/Time. Good luck to all who are waiting for their visa. Have a safe trip!


Please note that the processing of the visa after the interview normally takes four workdays. Delivery time varies depending on the designated delivery address provided by the applicant. Please refer to the table below.


Current Delivery Fee/Time

Metro Manila Areas 135 Philippine Pesos One (1) to three (3) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier
Provincial Key Cities
(ex. Cebu City, Davao City, etc.)
165 Philippine Pesos Three (3) to five (5) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier
Outside Provincial Key Cities
(ex. Capiz, Leyte, Bukidnon, etc.)
Depending on area/location Five (5) to seven (7) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier



For shipment tracking of the visaed passport, please click here .

If there is a need for the visa to be issued earlier, please inform the officer at the time of the interview. The officer will determine whether earlier issuance is possible.

For shipment tracking of the visaed passport, please click here.

If there is a need for the visa to be issued earlier, please inform the officer at the time of the interview. The officer will determine whether earlier issuance is possible.

Upon receipt of the visa, immediately check the information printed therein to ensure accuracy of the data. If correction is needed, please click here.

http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwhnv04.html

No comments: